About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Under The Canopy - ORGANIC SALE!



Thanks to my virtual friends on the Diaper Swappers forum for sharing this awesome sale from Under The Canopy! Under The Canopy is an online retailer specializing in modern and sustainable goods. They are currently having a seriously fantastic sale with final mark downs up to 75% off! There are some truly amazing deals on organic clothing, bedding, and linens. The duvet cover pictured above (in king size) retails for $350.00 but is on sale for $69.99! This duvet cover is made with:
- Sustainable coconut button closure
- 100% organic cotton
- Free of artificial fertilizers, synthetic pesticides and insecticides
- Low impact and eco-friendly dyes
I am in love with that set but I'm pretty sure my hubby will think it's too feminine for "us". I think I'll spend my weekend convincing him that the silver smoke color makes it masculine! You can also find this organic queen sheet set for $29.99 originally $150.00, or this super cute organic shirt for $5.99 originally $28.00. Just imagine how incredibly soft those organic sheets are...I'm drooling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment