About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Envirosax mini-review and sale!


Reusable bags. are. everywhere. Every store has their own versions and multitudes of them, sometimes I wonder if we're actually reusing them or accumulating or collecting them for their cute colors, patterns, and styles! I have several reusable bags, but of them, my favorite is my envirosax bag. Why??

  • First of all, it is adorable. They offer so many awesome patterns, there is sure to be one that fits your personality.
  • Secondly, it's incredibly lightweight but still super strong.
  • It folds down to a size that I can easily fit in my purse. I could probably fit a few in my purse actually. And my purse is pretty small!
  • And lastly, this bag is versatile. I've used it at the grocery store, pro-football games, MLB games, as my gym bag, as a beach bag, and as a container to tote things from one room to another, and a toy tote-bag for when we are visiting someone's house.

Lightweight polyester, portable, waterproof, and weighing just 1.4oz each, these groovy bags are available individually or as a series of 5 contained within a handy pouch. With reinforced seams, each surprisingly large bag can hold a weight the equivalent of two supermarket plastic bags.


Nubius Organics carries the bags and right now you can save an extra 20% when you enter code: Enviro20 at the checkout. Some of the bags are already on sale, so you can save up to 40% total! I've tried out a few bags I was interested and it seems the extra 20% off is hit or miss. Let us know if you catch a deal! I'm contemplating a couple right now.

5 comments:

  1. I tried the code on both the sale bag selections but it didn't work for me. :( I love the look of these bags though! They also look like they are a great size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked on the hemp one when I tried it, but that one is expensive and not the style I love. bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of these though. The sets would also make a great gift bags for eco friendly wrapping solutions. Hmmmm....maybe a great justification for me to invest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes- awesome idea to use as gift bags!! Love it! They are seriously so cute, people always compliment me on my envirosax. That one and my Trader Joe's bags- since there are no TJ's in Colorado, I usually have people hounding me with where the closest one is and then I have to disappoint them and tell them Santa Fe, New Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.sweetbabydealz.com, a new mommy and baby deal site is currently selling envirosax for half off!

    ReplyDelete