About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photo print deal!


I love digital cameras since I can snap, snap, snap away and don't have to pay for prints of the awful pics, just the ones I love! BUT... I sure do procrastinate getting the actual photos printed! Here is a deal you can't pass up, Snapfish is offering members (including current members!) 50 4×6 prints for 50 cents until January 7, 2010. Use code NEWYEAR50. This is a great chance to get those holiday photos printed (or maybe those summertime photos too, if you're a procrastinator like me!).

Thanks to my friend, Sandy, for passing this deal along to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment