About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Juice Box Decor


I just saw these unique desk accessories from CB2 on a blog I frequent, My Mom Shops. They are actually made from recycled juice boxes- How fun is that! I think they would be very apropos for a kid's desk, but I think they are quite attractive and would use them for my own desk or kitchen counter. Check them out, they are on sale right now!

Reduce, re-juice, recycle. Juicy job. 100% recycled desk organizers are actually juice boxes shredded, compressed, refreshed. Each hardboard lidded storage box and pencil cup is one of a kind, but the overall color trends coffee/cream with fun bits of bright carton color and type. Water- and moisture-resistant; won't crack, splinter or chip.

100% recycled juice boxes
Moisture-resistant
Each is unique

0 comments:

Post a Comment