About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Organic Valley Coupons

I'm sure many of your know that feeding your family organic products can be costly. Finding a sale on organic items can be rare and tracking down coupons has been next to impossible for me. BUT, was I really looking hard enough? I have decided that I need to start seriously couponing for our organic groceries. I'm just not willing to cut out the organic so I need to find a way to fit it into our budget. In our household we try to focus on buying organic when it comes to dairy, produce, and eggs (I also prefer organic meat but only my little T eats organic meat as of now since it is too costly for the whole family). Anyway, I have decided that I will pass along any organic coupons I locate to our readers.

So here is the first batch....

Organic Valley has a number of printable coupons on their website. These coupons are available to be printed twice and expire 30 days after printing. The site states that the coupons only refresh about once a year (in March) so print these wisely. We love the Organic Valley cheese in our house. My little T can never get enough of his "cheeeessssseeeee".

0 comments:

Post a Comment