About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Often forget your reusable shopping bag? FREE window cling reminder!


I can't tell you how many times I have walked from my car to the store and once I'm inside I realize that I left my reusable shopping bags in the car! Thanks to Convserving Now, I never have to forget again!

Check out this offer to sign up for a FREE window cling reminder. There is a limit of 2 clings per household so grab one for each design if you have multiple cars. Never leave those reusable shopping bags in your car again! Now if only I could remember to bring them from the house to the car! Link
Thanks to The Screaming Penny for sharing this eco-friendly FREEBIE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment