About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Before you recycle those Holiday Cards...

An easy way to reuse your holiday cards is to cut them up (as you see fit) and use them next year for To/From tags for your presents. This is especially useful for those super embellished and glittered cards that are not recyclable. It'll be on my to-do list this week, I'll post pics of my creations after I'm done. It's so easy and you won't find yourself having to run to the store last minute for To/From tags next year!

3 comments:

  1. FUN! I recycle most of my cards into scrapbooking materials but this is also a great idea! I can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use them for scrapbooking, too. But I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... I don't scrapbook, but using them for scrapbooks is anawesome idea- especially for the photo cards you get!

    ReplyDelete