I've been wearing Simple Shoes since about the 7th grade. I totally heart them. They are super comfy and were the only shoes that I could wear while pregnant (aside from flip-flops)!
They are having a mega sale with free shipping right now. You can get the super cute shoes pictured above in a variety of colors for just $14.90 with free shipping! These are regular $60 and let me tell you, finding Simple Shoes on sale is a rare occasion.
What could make this deal even sweeter? How about the fact that most, if not all, of Simple Shoes are SUPER eco-friendly. Take the Satire shoes pictured above, these cute little numbers have:
- Certified 100% organic cotton linings
- PET laces (that's recycled soda bottles!)
- Ortholite/recycled car tire pedbeds
- Outsoles used to be a car tire
- 100% post-consumer paper pulp foot forms
- Ships to you in totally state-of-the-art/back-to-the-future post-consumer recycled box
- Member of the ecoSNEAKS® collection & part of the Better category (see the Simple Shoes website for more details)