About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Friday, August 28, 2009

50% off Nursing Bras!


I am sure that the nursing mamas out there understand how important a good quality nursing bra is. I'm sure you also know how expensive they are! I rarely have seen quality nursing bras go on sale and I have NEVER seen them on sale for 50% off (and free shipping)! So here is your chance to stock up! I did and I'm not even nursing right now (I cheaped out on my last nursing bras and they have fallen apart)! Check out Moms Milk Boutique for some super savings. Don't forget about the clearance section as some bras are already marked down and you will receive an ADDITIONAL 50% off these bras too! This sale ends August 31st and inventory is limited so hurry on over! Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment