About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Major Shoe Sale!


I've been wearing Simple Shoes since about the 7th grade. I totally heart them. They are super comfy and were the only shoes that I could wear while pregnant (aside from flip-flops)!

They are having a mega sale with free shipping right now. You can get the super cute shoes pictured above in a variety of colors for just $14.90 with free shipping! These are regular $60 and let me tell you, finding Simple Shoes on sale is a rare occasion.

What could make this deal even sweeter? How about the fact that most, if not all, of Simple Shoes are SUPER eco-friendly. Take the Satire shoes pictured above, these cute little numbers have:
  • Certified 100% organic cotton linings
  • PET laces (that's recycled soda bottles!)
  • Ortholite/recycled car tire pedbeds
  • Outsoles used to be a car tire
  • 100% post-consumer paper pulp foot forms
  • Ships to you in totally state-of-the-art/back-to-the-future post-consumer recycled box
  • Member of the ecoSNEAKS® collection & part of the Better category (see the Simple Shoes website for more details)
Peruse the website, be enlightened on how shoes can be eco-friendly (they have great keys and explanations letting you know what each shoe is made of and how it is environmentally friendly), and get yourself a pair or two at an awesome sale price- with free shipping! Added by Daniella: I just have to say that I wasn't initially sold on these shoes. That is, until Jackie raved about them. So of course at these prices I had to try them out. After a few days of debating which styles I just decided what the heck...and I ordered 5 different pairs! Get this, at regular price the five pairs would have cost me $345 but I only spent $69.50! Plus, if you order through the Simple Shoe link on Cashbaq.com you will earn 7% cash back into your cashbaq online account (if you don't already have an account you will also earn $5 just for setting one up). I can't wait to try these shoes out. Thanks Jackie!


0 comments:

Post a Comment