About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Urban Fluff Liquidation Sale!


GASP, cloth diapers on sale (jumping up and down)! A great cloth diaper sale is rare, and believe me I am always on the hunt for a cloth diaper sale. Urban Fluff is having an inventory liquidation sale, everything is $10 and under! Imagine this...an organic all in one diaper originally $24.95 on sale for $10! I have not yet tried Urban Fluff diapers so I can't share my opinions on them. However, I of course have some on the way so a review will be in the future! Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment