About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tiny Bubbles!


We've blogged about Tiny Bubbles in the past, but I just have to say, I am SUPER anxious to actually try it! From the makers of Gro Baby, one of my favorite cloth diapering systems, The Natural Baby Company has developed their own detergent for cloth diapers! It looks super safe and I am sure it will be perfect for my little E's sensitive skin. Be sure to check out their website for the full details on this detergent, but with a list of amazing attributes like this, how can it not be awesome???
  • Dye & Fragrance Free
  • Completely Biodegradable
  • Completely Phosphate-Free
  • No Optical Brighteners or Fillers
  • Gentle for Sensitive Skin
  • Low Residue Formula
  • Ultra-Concentrated
  • Low Cost-Per-Wash
  • Recyclable

It is safe to use on all cloth diapers! To top it off, Tiny Bubbles is Phosphate Free!

I have a big old box of Country Save sitting in my laundry room, so haven't justified purchasing a box of Tiny Bubbles quite yet, but am super psyched to give it a shot. Fellow Greenie, Daniella, has 6 (!) boxes of Tiny Bubbles sitting at home and is waiting to finish off her other detergent as well! We will be sure to post a review once we have used it a few times... we promise!

BONUS: A little Cloth Diapering trick I just tried out yesterday... got stains on your cloth diapers??? Let them dry in the SUN after washing. I had several diapers that were fairly stained... 8 hours in the Colorado sun and wouldn't you know, they look good as new!

0 comments:

Post a Comment