About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tiny Bubbles Laundry Detergent BOGO Sale







I have spent hours researching laundry detergents that would be safe on my cloth diapers and on my wallet. I was determined not to buy separate detergents for all my laundry needs and I wasn't going to spend a ton of money. I didn't find it an easy task to decide on a detergent to use for the family. Until now...
The Natural Baby Company just introduced Tiny bubbles! This detergent will meet ALL your laundry needs: cloth diapers, your children's clothes, and your own! A detergent that does it all!
  • Dye & Fragrance Free
  • Completely Biodegradable
  • Completely Phosphate-Free
  • No Optical Brighteners or Fillers
  • Gentle for Sensitive Skin
  • Low Residue Formula
  • Ultra-Concentrated
  • Low Cost-Per-Wash
  • Recyclable
  • Not tested on animals. No animal by products.
Phosphate Free - Phosphate detergents are a major cause of pollution in our lakes and streams. Even biodegradable phosphate detergents are harmful to water life. Tiny Bubbles contains no phosphates and is completely biodegradable.

Limited time promotion: Buy one get one FREE! No coupon needed. This offer is valid from July 1-July 3 only. There is a limit of 3 FREE boxes per customer. Visit the company's
website to order. The cost of one box is $12.95.

One box should last for 60 loads with a front loading washer and will cost around $0.22 per load.

I have not tried this detergent yet as it is brand new on the market. However, I have placed my order with The Natural Baby Company and I have very high hopes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment