About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ergo Baby Carrier 48% off TODAY ONLY!


The coveted Ergo Baby Carrier is 45% - 48% off TODAY ONLY and only while supplies last. The deal of the day site, Baby Steals, is offering 2 patterns of the Ergo for sale. The two patterns offered retail for $110-$135 and are on sale for $60.50 and $70.50 +tax and shipping. This is a fantastic deal on a carrier that you will rarely see on sale! The carrier pictured above is one of the patterns available for sale and it is also ORGANIC! I have to admit that I have a slight obsession with carriers even though my son isn't crazy about them anymore. It is taking all my willpower to not cave on this deal! I have always wanted an Ergo but can't justify adding it to my collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment