About us...

Two moms trying to raise their families a little greener, a little healthier, and with a whole lot of love. All this while trying to save a little green along the way. Product reviews, green ideas, money-saving tips, and more!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Give your used books new life & earn CASH!


I recently discovered a great site - Cash 4 Books! You can turn your used books into money in your pocket! I had a bunch of books piling up that I was planning on selling at my spring yard sale and thought I'd give this site a try. I went through all my books and found 6 that Cash 4 Books was willing to buy back and I now have $40 coming to me! That's a heck of a lot more than I would have made on those 6 books at a yard sale! It really is super easy to do this, here are the steps -

1. Sign up for a new account at Cash 4 Books
2. Enter the ISBN number off the book to find out if they are buying the book (once you enter the ISBN number you will get the price that they will buy the book for)
3. Once all your books are entered click checkout
4. Choose your shipping method (shipping is FREE you don't have to pay to ship your books)
5. Print your packaging slip
6. Print your shipping label
7. Package up your books
8. Drop the package off at a FedEx location or at your local Post Office
9. Wait for your payment!

You can choose to receive payment via a check that is mailed to you or by having it deposited into your paypal account. If you choose the paypal deposit you will get a small bonus on your total cash back.

This is a great way to give your used books a new life and make some money off them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment